Some people have been requesting material
from old lectures of mine -- so here it is.
You are welcome to use it if you are taking or teaching
one of these courses, as you deem fit
(I would appreciate an email note, however).
If you are taking one of these courses with me, be warned
that old material is not necessarily compatible with
my current syllabus -- proceed at your own risk.
For portability and readability most material is
given in PDF format.
can download the free Acrobat Reader software here.)
- MATH567 Abstract Algebra 2, SP2014
- MATH360 (Cryptography), FA2013
- MATH601 (Classical Groups), Fa2012
- MATH602 (Tableaux), Sp2013
- MATH666 (Representation Theory) Fa
2003,05,07, Sp 12, FA 15
- MATH667 (Commutative Algebra) SP16
- M676 (Computational Group Theory), Sp 2006,10
- M301 (Combinatorics), Fa2009
- M366 (Abstract Algebra), Fa
- M467 (Advanced Algebra II), Sp 2009
- M192 (First Year Seminar), Fa 2008
- M466 (Advance Algebra I), Fa 2008
- M567 (Algebra II), Sp 2007.
- M502 (Combinatorics II), Sp 2007.
- M501 (Combinatorics), Fa 2006.
- M369 (Linear Algebra) Fa
2004, Sp 2005, Sp 2006
- M400C (Number Theory), Sp
- M667 (Commutative Algebra) Fa
- M676 (Computer Algebra), Sp
- GS510, Fa 2002.
- M567, Sp 2002.
- M566, Fa 2001, Fort Collins.
- M572, Wi 2001, Columbus.
- M571, Sp 2001, Columbus.
- M366, Sp 2000, Columbus.
- CS3001, Au 1998, St Andrews.
- GAP 4 Course, 1998, St Andrews.
Though I lived for a while in St
Andrews this page has nothing to do with another old course.
Alexander Hulpke (