SENSAI is a Matlab package for performing a forward sensitivity analysis for parametrized
nonlinear maps and parametrized systems of nonlinear first-order differential equations. The system
can either be defined directly from a GUI or by modifying Maple or MuPAD templates. It can also compute the basic reproduction number R0 and its sensitivities using the next generation matrix approach for appropriate models. Examples are provided.
There are three different versions of the SENSAI package corresponding to three different releases of the MATLAB software. Only the latest version for MATLAB 7.13 will be maintained.
- MATLAB 7.13 which uses enhanced features in MuPAD (README and zip file)
- MATLAB 7.12 which uses MuPAD (README and zip file)
- MATLAB 7.10 or 7.11 which use Maple (README and zip file)
Parametrized nonlinear maps
- Two stage population model
- Six stage single locus, two allele genetics model with partial dominant selection through viability
Parametrized nonlinear systems of ordinary differential equations
- SIR model with logistic growth
- SI model with logistic growth
- Rat-flea plague model
- Dengue fever model
- Typhoid model