MAPLE codes to plot the direction field + solution curves;
MATLAB codes to plot the direction fields (you need both of them): main_dir_field.m
|N1||A Quick Introduction to Matlab (pdf)||N5||Symbolic Computation in Matlab|
|N2||Basic Arithmetics and Array Operations||N6||Polynomials in Matlab|
|N3||Script Files, Function Files and Inline Functions||N7||Matrices and Vectors|
|N4||Function Plotting||N8||Linear Systems of Algebraic Equations (pdf)|
• Mathworks (Producer of Matlab) has a list of demos. You can also search for "tutorials" on this site.
• One particular tutorial: Getting Started With MATLAB
• Another particular tutorial: Matlab Tutorial Information
• Here is a new, comprehensive tutorial. You can also download and print the corresponding postscript file.
• A very comprehensive MATLAB web page can be found at the University of Maryland.