Covers in positive characteristic, superspecial abelian varieties, rational points, and applications to cryptography.
- (2020). Abhyankar’s Inertia Conjecture for Certain Sporadic Groups. Submitted. [arXiv]
- (2020). with Wanlin Li, Daniel Litt, Padmavathi Srinivasan. Group-theoretic Johnson classes and a non-hyperelliptic curve with torsion Ceresa class. Submitted. [arXiv]
- (2019). with Erin Dawson, Henry Frauenhoff, Michael Lynch, Amethyst Price, Rachel Pries, Seamus Somerstep, Eric Work. The Supersingularity of Hurwitz Curves. Involve a journal of mathematics.[pdf]
Recent and Upcoming Travel
- (08/05-08/09 2019). Arithmetic & Algebraic Geometry. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- (11/2-11/3 2019). Western Algebraic Geometry Symposium. Salt Lake City, Utah.
- (01/15-01/18 2020). Joint Mathematics Meetings. Denver, Colorado. [slides]
Music, reading, powerlifting, and being outdoors.