User Interface Utilities
This package provides utilities to build and manage user interfaces.
- A convenience class to house the static code to change to the Nimbus or Substance UI.
This class relies on the Substance UI library.
The location where this library is hosted is very dynamic. If you cannot find "substance.jar" and "trident.jar",
just don't request that this class change to the substance UI.
- An interface implemented by classes that need to construct a GUI in the AWT event thread.
- A class to execute a
GuiBuilder from the AWT event thread.
- A panel that displays a histogram of data.
- A panel that simply presents an offscreen image. It is intended to be placed in a scroll pane.
- A set of utilities for user interface construction.
As the author of the source code available by following the links above, I hereby place this source code in the public domain. You can use, modify, and distribute the source code and executable programs based on the source code. However, note the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This source code is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. The user must assume the entire risk of using the source code.