Models of Cells and Cell Behavior
This package provides
- An actin filament. Each filament is characterized by a point position of its pointed end, its
length, and a set of crosslinks to other objects (filaments or membrane elements)
- A cell, consisting of a membrane and corresponding actin filaments.
- A panel that can render cells.
- An emitter of diffusing signals.
- A fixed element, which does not move, but which can exert soft-sphere forces on other elements.
- An element of a membrane, with the corresponding actin filament. Elements are maintained in a
doubly linked list.
- A signal emitted by an emitter
- A cell simulation.
- A wall of fixed elements
As the author of the source code available by following the links above, I hereby place this source code in the public domain. You can use, modify, and distribute the source code and executable programs based on the source code. However, note the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This source code is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. The user must assume the entire risk of using the source code.