Filter Tree Infrastructure - Items
This package provides the input and output data classes that filtrers can produce, which are referred to as "Pipe Items".
- A simple pipe item that contains byte array.
- An array of images that are backed by files.
- A point within an image that stores the point position, the velocity of the point, and the
velocity of the ambient surroundings of the point.
- An array of point sets. The intent is that an image array has a list of points associated with
each image, so we would have a point set array of the same dimensions as our image array.
- A simple pipe item that contains a string.
- An ordered series of points in time (specified as local date/times) , with the ability to
designate named subsequences.
- A class that stores data relating to a trajectory.
- An ordered list of trajectories.
As the author of the source code available by following the links above, I hereby place this source code in the public domain. You can use, modify, and distribute the source code and executable programs based on the source code. However, note the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This source code is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. The user must assume the entire risk of using the source code.