Home Page of Dr. Kelly M. McArthur
A.B.: Harvard University
M.S.: Montana State University
Ph.D.: Montana State University
Specialization: Numerical analysis
Office: Weber 112
Office Hours: Refer to specific course names and advising given below.
Math 261 Spring 2015
Math 369 Fall 2015
Math369 Spring 2015
Math369 Spring 2014
Math 561 Spring 2013
Information of Interest for Undergraduate Actuary Students
Graduate Schools That Have Sent Information to CSU Regarding Programs of Interest to Actuarial Students
- Actuary Club Temporary Co-Presidents
as of 9/20/2014, Timothy Churchill and Colin Roberson. Companies wanting to arrange a meeting with the actuary
students should contac either student leaders of the Actuary Club and/or
Dr. Kelly McArthur
- Scheduled Advising Times for Fall 2015 Be sure to bring a copy of
filled out as much as possible.
- Minors of Most Interest
- Companies Directly in Contact With CSU
- Great-West Financial information sent by CSU Alumn Brice Groskreutz
- Hannover Life Reassurance Company of America will be at CSU on Monday, October 20, 2014 at 4:30pm in Weber 223.
A speaker will give a brief lecture on an actuarial topic(reserving/modelling), followed by a presentation about Hannover and their actuarial and internship programs. The meeting will end with a Q/A session.
- Towers Watson (retirement consulting practice) has two positions available. One is for an internship and the other is for a permanent position. For descriptions of either go to
For more information please contact CSU Alumn Andrew Lape, an alumni of the CSU Actuarial Program.
- Wellpoint session in Weber 223 at 5pm on Thursday, October 2, 2014.
- 2015 Cigna Actuarial Summer Internship. Pre-work needed to be invited to a dinner in Greenwood-Village. See job description for Job ID #96582 at Intern Position
and (more advanced) Job ID #96583(go to http://www.cigna.com/careers/)
- Premera Blue Cross of Washington State has sent info regarding their plan. Refer to
- The Standard will be hiring actuarial interns for summer 2012 in Portland, OR. Look on
https://jobs-standard.icims.com/jobs/11024/job (Received information on 9/12/2012)
- Information from Milliman (Sent in February 2012.)
- Information from QBE
Americas regarding an intership. CSU Alumni, Alex Jurhs
will be at CSU on Thursday, January 26, 2012 in Weber 223
Send resume to either Nathan Baseman
- Meeting with Great-West, Weber 117, Thursday, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:30pm
- Information from Milliman in Denver. (Sent in October 2011.)
Equal Opportunity |
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA (970) 491-1101
colostate.edu® services | © 1999
Colorado State University