Home Page of Dr. Kelly M. McArthur
A.B.: Harvard University
M.S.: Montana State University
Ph.D.: Montana State University
Specialization: Numerical analysis
Office: Weber 112
Office Hours: Refer to specific course names and advising given below.
Math 261 Spring 2015
Math 369 Fall 2015
Math369 Spring 2015
Math369 Spring 2014
Math 561 Spring 2013
Information of Interest for Undergraduate Actuary Students
Graduate Schools That Have Sent Information to CSU Regarding Programs of Interest to Actuarial Students
- Actuary Club Temporary Co-Presidents
as of 9/20/2014, Timothy Churchill and Colin Roberson. Companies wanting to arrange a meeting with the actuary
students should contac either student leaders of the Actuary Club and/or
Dr. Kelly McArthur
- Scheduled Advising Times for Spring 2016 Be sure to bring a
filled out as much as possible.
- Minors of Most Interest
- Companies Directly in Contact With CSU
- Cigna Intern Program for 2015/2016 Cigna Announcement
- Great-West has forwarded GW Recruiting
information. Must be submitted very soon.
- Tower Watson will be in Weber 201 on Tuesday, Oct 13, 2015 at 5pm.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield will be at CSU on Tuesday, Septeber 15, 2015 at 5pm in Weber 223
- Great-West Financial will be at CSU on September 16, 2015 at 5pm in Weber 201 (currently) scheduled for 5pm.) It is an informal meeting and is an opportunity for students to listen and ask questions.
- Hannover Life Reassurance Company of America will be at CSU on Monday, October 20, 2014 at 4:30pm in Weber 223.
A speaker will give a brief lecture on an actuarial topic(reserving/modelling), followed by a presentation about Hannover and their actuarial and internship programs. The meeting will end with a Q/A session.
- Towers Watson (retirement consulting practice) has two positions available. One is for an internship and the other is for a permanent position. For descriptions of either go to
For more information please contact CSU Alumn Andrew Lape, an alumni of the CSU Actuarial Program.
- Wellpoint session in Weber 223 at 5pm on Thursday, October 2, 2014.
- Information from Milliman (Sent in February 2012.)
- Information from QBE
Americas regarding an intership. CSU Alumni, Alex Jurhs
will be at CSU on Thursday, January 26, 2012 in Weber 223
Send resume to either Nathan Baseman
- Meeting with Great-West, Weber 117, Thursday, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:30pm
- Information from Milliman in Denver. (Sent in October 2011.)
Equal Opportunity |
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA (970) 491-1101
colostate.edu® services | © 1999
Colorado State University