This package collects many one-off general utilities to simplify common functions or provide functionality missing in the JDK.
- Supports querying a list of classes within a package
- A filter for the Swing file chooser that restricts the view to directories only
- An exception to represent an arbitrary error evaluating a mathematical expression
- A data class to store fields constituting a local date and time (without a time zone
or Java timestamp attached)
- A container for localized messages loaded from a resource file
- A loader that will locate and read files, images, properties or general input streams
- A singleton Calendar object with synchronized access
- A singleton SimpleDateFormat object with synchronized access
- Useful String functions not implemented in Java String class
- Utilities for working with time and date values
As the author of the source code available by following the links above, I hereby place this source code in the public domain. You can use, modify, and distribute the source code and executable programs based on the source code. However, note the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This source code is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. The user must assume the entire risk of using the source code.