Linear Algebra Utilities
This package contains classes to perform linear algebra in arbitrary dimension, and to support distributed processing of large matrices by many threads or processes.
- An exception thrown by point and vector arrays when invalid operations are attempted.
- Manages a matrix of doubles, and includes ways for multiple processes to distribute the work of populating the matrix.
- A labeled bit number used to store flags associated with matrix elements.
- An exception when a matrix that has not been completely evaluated is used.
- A tuple characterized by N coordinates.
As the author of the source code available by following the links above, I hereby place this source code in the public domain. You can use, modify, and distribute the source code and executable programs based on the source code. However, note the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This source code is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. The user must assume the entire risk of using the source code.