Font Management Utilities
This package provides tools to manage and view the installed fonts, and to use fonts from a bundle included in a JAR file.
- Provides font management for a packaged set of fonts. This allows fonts to be bundled with an
application, without dependence on a set of fonts being installed on a client machine.
- A frame that displays a tabbed pane with one tab per bundled font. Within each tab are the
font's glyphs in various sizes.
- A simple application allowing the user to select a TrueType (.TTF) or Type-1 (.PFA/.PFB) font
file then displaying a sample of that font's symbols.
- A class to render some text.
- A specification for a font that can be obtained from the
- A panel that renders the glyphs of a font.
- An application to render all glyphs for a font, and a specified point size. The glyph's numeric
value is shown below each glyph.
- An interface for viewers that have a scroll pane.
As the author of the source code available by following the links above, I hereby place this source code in the public domain. You can use, modify, and distribute the source code and executable programs based on the source code. However, note the following:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This source code is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. The user must assume the entire risk of using the source code.